The State Finance Minister Anam Ramanarayana Reddy on Friday presented the Andhra Pradesh Budget 2012-13 in Assembly with the overlay of a ‘tax-free and revenue-surplus’ budget. The overall expenditure under the budget has been put at Rs. 1.45 lakh crore. He told the assembly during his budget speech that the overall expenditure comprises of Rs.91,824 crore under non-plan and Rs.54,030 crore under plan heads.
Presenting his second budget, Ramnarayan Reddy said the fiscal deficit was estimated to be Rs.20,008 crore while the revenue surplus would be Rs.4,444 crore. The minister announced that the government would continue welfare schemes like “Arogyasri”, free electricity to farmers and Rs.1 a-kg rice to people below the poverty line. The budget has provided Rs.1,075 crore for interest-free
free loans to farmers and women’s self-help groups. Under the Rajiv Vidya Mission, 15 lakh jobs will be created by 2014. “The government has increased the allocations for agriculture, irrigation, rural development, health and other sectors,” told the finance minister.
Incoming search terms:
- andhra pradesh budget 2012 highlights
- ap budget 2012-2013
- andhra pradesh budget 2012-2013
- images of assembly on budget at 2012-2013
- andhra pradesh budget 2012 latest news
- andhra pradesh budget revenue
- budget allocations of Andhra pradesh2012-2013
- andhra pradesh budget 2013
- budget allocationforspqem in AP 2012-2013
- revenue details of andhra pradesh 2012-2013