EPASS renewal of Post Matric Scholarships for the year 2012-13 from July 8th to August 15…
Epass – Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships
- Income affidavit in Rs.10/- Non Judicial stamp paper duly signed by renewal student and parent. Notary not required.
- Marks copy of the final exam to be scanned and uploaded.
- Students must confirm the bank account shown on the website
- Valid mobile phone number
- Students Ration Card number.
- Students Aadhaar Card or UID number if available
ePass Renewal application registration for 2012-13in http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in.
Incoming search terms:
- eepass com
- www eepass com
- www eepass
- www eepass gov in
- inter 2nd year scholarship
- EEPASS SECONDINTER 2011
- inter 2nd year scholarship details
- eepass gov in