How to set up Miracast Windows 10?
- Go to the Start menu and type “Connect”.
- If your Windows 10 supports Miracast, then you can proceed setting it up.
- First of all, turn on the display device. You can use a Miracast adapter if your display device does not support Miracast.
- You need to press upon the Windows logo on your keyboard and I at the same time.
- Then click upon devices.
- Then you have to click upon “Add Bluetooth or other devices” section.
- Go to Wireless display dock and click on it.
- Wait for your Windows 10 to detect the display device. As the name of your device appears on the screen, click upon it.
Minecraft Windows 10 texture packs:
There are multiple Minecraft Windows texture packs available. With the help of these texture packs, you can alter the in-game textures of items, blocks, the GUI and mobs. Let’s have a look at some of the most popular Minecraft
Windows 10 texture packs:
- Super Mario bros:If you are bored with the standard look of the Minecraft, then do not worry. You can revamp the game by using the Super Mario Bros texture pack. Get ready to feel nostalgic with Super Mario Bros and relive your childhood with a twist.
- Evo:This is a realistic texture pack that helps in adding elements of realism and beauty to the game.
- Ascension HD:This one is for those who love a realistic set up for their Minecraft games. Using this texture pack with shaders is indeed the best idea.
- Flow’s HD:This is a clean and modern texture pack with smooth blocks. It offers some astounding creations to the game.
Minecraft Windows 10 shaders
One of the most popular Minecraft Windows 10 Shaders is SS10. It makes the graphics of the game extremely beautiful. Also, you will get a sense of realism added to your Minecraft game. This shaders pack is meant for Windows 10 only. You cannot use it on a tablet or smartphone. In order to download it, follow the simple steps:
- You have to download the resource pack.
- Then open the Minecraft Windows 10.
- Now go to settings > Global resources.
- You have to apply the resource pack now.